- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and give it a good toss.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve with tortilla chips...
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- juice of half a lime
- sea salt
- dried red chili flakes
- black sesame rice cracker or any kind you like.
- Smash olives, capers, garlic and anchovies with pestle and mortar.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while mixing until a paste forms...
- fresh kale, washed and roughly chopped or torn
- olive oil
- sea salt...
- 1 cup almonds
- pinch of salt...
- 1/2 lb sushi grade tuna
- 1 tablespoon mayo (or Veganaise)
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked sushi rice
- 2 tablespoons Furikake Japanese seasoning (or mixed black and white sesame seeds)...
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, washed
- 6-8 anchovies
- a thick slice of day old bread
- 2 cloves of garlic: 1 minced, 1 whole
- 1 egg
- half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper...
- 2 large eggplants, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 8-10 green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel
- 5-6 large ripe tomatoes, chopped...
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into small squares (about 1-inch)
- dry Italian bread crumbs (preferably a homemade mix including dried fennel, rosemary and thyme)
- 2 eggs
- handful of cherry tomatoes (about 10-12)
- 2 large balls of fresh mozzarella
- fresh basil...
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- handful of flour
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Grind the oats and nuts in a food processor for 1 minute, then add the honey, vanilla, coconut oil, and chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 teaspoon measure, roll into balls...
- Preheat the oven to 250°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the strawberries and honey in a blender and puree...
- Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, whisk the brown rice syrup, peanut butter, almond butter, and cocoa powder for about 2 minutes...
The goop collection