Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
Tapenade on Rice Cracker
• 9 oz (1 jar) black olives pitted (preferably Kalamata)
• 1 tablespoon capers
• 1 clove garlic
• 3 anchovies (optional)
• 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
• squeeze of lemon
• salt & pepper
• small round, plain rice crackers (or any rice cracker you like)
1. Smash olives, capers, garlic and anchovies with pestle and mortar.
2. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while mixing until a paste forms.
3. Season with salt, pepper and lemon.
4. Spread on rice crackers or use as dip.