Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
Basil & Parsley Pesto
1. Combine all the pesto ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor.
2. Cover and pulse until combined.
3. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and pulse until smooth.
This pesto will keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.