Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- green and yellow French beans, trimmed
- radishes, whole
- endive, broken into leaves right before eating
- asparagus, sliced in half lengthwise, into spears
- any fresh veggie you like, sliced into bite-sized bits…
- 1 can or 24-ounce jar cannellini beans
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Crudités with Cannellini Bean Hummus
ingredients for the hummus:makes about 1 cup
1. Sprinkle veggies with high-quality sea salt and drizzle with lemon before packing (this will help veggies retain their vibrant color).
2. Place the beans, lemon juice, garlic, tahini paste and cumin in a food processor. Start pulsing and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Pulse until smooth but still a bit chucky.
3. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh herbs.