Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2-3 oz. burrata cheese
- 10 -12 sugar snap peas, cleaned and quickly blanched
- 1 teaspoon shallots, minced
- peel of 1 meyer lemon (with pith – fleshy white part), chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- extra virgin olive oil
- aged balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 grates of bottarga (cured mullet roe), optional
Sugar Snap Peas, Burrata, Bottarga & Meyer Lemon
1. Place burrata on plate and season with sea salt and pepper.
2. In a sauté pan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Once hot, add snap peas and sauté until slightly browned (1-1 ½ minutes). Turn off heat, add shallots and toss to combine.
3. Place cooked snap peas on plate with burrata.
4. Using the same sauté pan as before, add the chopped meyer lemon peel, sugar and water. Cook on medium heat until it forms a light syrup.
5. Spoon some of the cooked lemon mixture over burrata and snap peas. Finish with a drizzle of aged balsamic and extra virgin olive oil and 3 grates of bottarga (optional).