Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 cups gluten-free flour mix (Thomas Keller's Cup4Cup brand is our favorite)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 packet (2 and 1/4 tablespoons) dry active yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, beaten
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
Easiest Gluten-Free Buns
makes about 5 buns
1. Heat milk on stove until warm to the touch. Add the packet of yeast, mix until dissolved and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the rest of the ingredients into the bowl of a mixer. Add the milk/yeast mixture. Mix on medium speed for about two minutes until the dough smooths out.
3. Place the ball of dough on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cover with a warm, damp towel and let sit on the countertop for about an hour.
4. Form the dough into palm sized-balls and place on baking sheet. Flatten lightly with the palm of your hand. Using a brush or a paper towel, dip into the egg mixture and wet the top of each bun. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Place in a 350°F oven for about 50 minutes, until cooked through and beginning to brown.