Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup barley flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 tbsp oil (canola or sunflower)
- 1 cup whole spelt flour (or whole wheat pastry flour)
- ½ cup white spelt flour (or plain white flour)
makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and roast the walnuts on a sheet for approximately 7 minutes, then finely chop.
2. Sift the flour and baking soda into a medium-sized bowl and add the salt.
3. Puree the bananas in a food processor and add the remaining liquid ingredients. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the flour and pour in the wet mixture (scraping the processor bowl well) and fold together until the flour is moistened. Add the walnuts and raisins and fold just a few more times to incorporate them. Don’t over-mix or you will have tough muffins.
5. Line the muffin tin with baking paper or brush with oil. Use an ice cream scoop to distribute the batter evenly among the cups.
6. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick tests clean. Cool in the pan for a few minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.