Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup real Vermont maple syrup
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, plus a little for the pan
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (fresh or canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups white spelt flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup walnuts
Spiced Pumpkin & Walnut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Whisk together the ginger, eggs, water, maple syrup, agave, oil, pumpkin and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
3. Sift in the flours, baking soda, salt, and spices. Stir together and fold in the walnuts.
4. Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" glass loaf pan.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake the bread until browned and a wooden skewer doesn’t have any batter stuck to it when you test it (about an hour and 10 minutes).