Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 - 3 eggs
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped vegetables of your choice
1. Crack the eggs into a small bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and beat well with a fork.
2. Put a small frying pan on low heat and warm 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, letting it spread.
3. Add your eggs, making sure to spread them out evenly in the pan.
4. When the omelet begins to firm up, but is still raw on top, sprinkle over the veggies of your choice. Cook on low heat for 1-3 more minutes with the veggies incorporated.
5. Using a spatula, gently lift the edges of the omelet until you can ease the spatula underneath and then fold the omelet over in half.
6. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet onto a plate.
Contributed by Dr. Frank Lipman.