Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1-2 heads purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 4-6 spring onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ a lemon
Purple Sprouting Broccoli & Spring Onion with Poached Egg
1. Bring about an inch of water to a boil in the bottom of a pot. Place steam insert or basket on top and add the broccoli. Cover and steam for about 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
2. Heat a grill pan or a grill to medium high heat. Lightly drizzle the broccoli and spring onions with olive oil. Grill the veggies for about a minute or so on each side, until nicely charred. Divide the veggies onto two plates, leaving some room for the egg. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, place a few inches of water in a pot and bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat. Add a few pinches of salt and turn down to a simmer. Crack eggs into small ramekins or bowls (this makes them easier to get into the water). Add the white wine vinegar to the boiling water. With a large metal spoon, swirl the water clockwise to get it moving in a circle. While the water is moving, gently pour egg into the middle of the circle. Cook for three minutes. Remove from water and place on a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
4. Add the egg to the plate with your veggies. Top with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and a sprinkle of lemon. Serve with crusty bread or our Pea Shoot Pesto Toast.