Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup agave or honey
- accompaniments: crushed gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, whipped cream or ice cream
Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
6. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.