Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (be sure to use a high-quality chocolate with more than 60% cacao)
- 1 cup dried cherries (about 6 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)
Katie Lee’s Dark Chocolate Chunk & Dried Cherry Cookies
makes about 4 dozen
1. Preheat the oven to 375º F.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer (or in a bowl using a handmixer), beat the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
5. Beat in the vanilla.
6. On low speed, add the flour mixture.
7. With a wooden spoon, fold in the chocolate, cherries and pecans (if you’re using them).
8. Scoop by heaping tablespoonful onto two nonstick or greased cookie sheets.
9. Bake until golden and chewy, about 12 minutes, rotating the sheets after 6 minutes.
10. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool and repeat the process with the remaining dough.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee.