Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) lightly salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (Nestlé can’t really be beat)
Tate’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
makes about 40 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350º.
2. Whisk the flour, soda and salt together in a bowl.
3. In another large bowl, mix the butter with a wooden spoon to lighten it a bit and then mix in the sugars.
4. Add the water, vanilla and eggs to the butter mixture.
5. Stir in the flour mixture until just combined and then fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Using two soup spoons, drop the cookies 2" apart onto two nonstick or greased cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 8 minutes, rotating the sheets after 4 minutes.
8. Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool, and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
Recipe adapted from Tate's Bake Shop.