Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup dry chickpeas
- 6 cups of water
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 lemons, juiced
- salt + pepper, to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- bunch of cilantro to garnish
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight in a large bowl of cold water (they should almost double in size by the morning).
2. Place the chickpeas and water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for about an hour. Skim off the foam that forms on the top.
3. Add the onions and olive oil and let simmer until the chickpeas are soft, about another hour. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and stir. Serve with torn cilantro.