Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy coconut cream (in a can)
- 1-2 tablespoons mint flavored liquid chlorophyll (Nature's Way)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of pink himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons spirulina powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- drops of stevia to taste (or coconut nectar)
- optional: chocolate flavored protein powder of your choice
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
1. Warm the milk gently on the stovetop. Stop before it comes to a boil, and remove from heat.
2. Add to blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve warm.