Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- about 2 lbs mixed root vegetables (we use baby carrots, the smallest parsnips you can find and a mix of yellow and red beets)
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (untoasted)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
Balsamic Miso Root Salad
for the veggies
for the balsamic miso vinaigrette
1. Gently peel the carrots and parsnips. Leave them whole if they are all the same size – if not, chop the larger veggies to equal the size of the smaller ones. Peel and chop the beets into rough cubes, about 1-inch all around.
2. Place all the veggies onto a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Place in a 400°F degree oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, shaking them periodically for even cooking. Remove from oven when soft, slightly brown and caramelized.
3. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Place all the ingredients aside from the oil in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in the oil while whisking to combine. Season to taste.
4. Plate veggies with dark, leafy winter greens of choice and drizzle dressing generously over top.