Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup cooked lentils (we use du puy), cooked
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- smoked pimentón to taste
Warm Walnut Lentil Pâté
1. In a medium frying pan, drizzle about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place over medium heat. Add onions and the bay leaf, reduce heat to low and cook until soft and deeply caramelized, about 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Remove bay leaf and season the onions with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Meanwhile, toast walnuts. Place nuts on a baking sheet and into the oven at 400°F for about 5-8 minutes, shaking the sheet halfway through for even cooking. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Place lentils, walnuts and onions in a blender with the tamari, lemon juice and about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with smoked pimentón to your liking.