Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb (2-3 fillets) black cod
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 3 tablespoons nama shoyu
- ½ cup white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Clean Black Cod with Miso
1. Mix the brown rice syrup, nama shoyu and white miso paste in a container (with lid) and set aside.
2. Clean the fillets and pat them dry.
3. Place the fish into the container, coat them with the marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5. Remove the fish from the fridge and scrape off the marinade.
6. Coat a grill pan with olive oil and set to high heat.
7. Add the fish and cook until browned on each side, about 2 minutes.
8. Transfer the fillets to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until nice and flaky.