Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon barley miso
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 chicken breast
- detox teriyaki sauce
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 4 sprigs cilantro, roughly chopped
Detox Teriyaki Chicken
1. To make the marinade, combine the balsamic, agave, ginger and pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and cook for ten minutes. Cool and then add the miso, mirin and water.
2. Marinate the chicken in the sauce (reserve a spoonful or two) for at least one hour–up to overnight.
3. Heat your grill to medium heat.
4. Wipe off any excess marinade and grill the chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
5. Serve with the reserved, hasn’t-touched-raw-chicken sauce, cilantro and scallions.