Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or 9-10 ounces frozen sliced peaches, thawed, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles in adobo or 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless organic chicken breasts
- vegetable oil
Grilled Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Season lightly with salt and pepper and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer until peaches are very soft and flavors meld, about 10 minutes. Remove pan from heat; let cool.
2. Pour peach mixture into a blender and purée until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Place half the sauce in a medium bowl; add the chicken and turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes, or cover and chill for up to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
4. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill rack with oil. Grill chicken until browned and almost cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Brush on all sides with reserved sauce; grill until glazed and cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side.
5. Slice crosswise. Serve remaining sauce alongside.
Originally published on Bon Appetit.