Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, butterflied
- a couple lugs of olive oil
- strained roasted tomatoes from Bloody Mary mix
- block of parmesan
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 basil leaves, chiffonade
- large ball of fresh mozzarella
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Healthier Chicken Parm
1. For the chicken: Place chicken breast between parchment paper and pound with a mallet until about 1/4 of an inch thin. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Fire up a grill (or a grill pan) over medium high heat (the grill adds nice flavor.) Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a baking dish.
2. For the sauce: Heat lug of olive oil and 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic in pan over medium heat. Cook for about a minute until the garlic softens and becomes fragrant. Add strained roasted tomatoes, turn heat down and cook on low for about 10 minutes, until the sauce is infused.
3. Grate a dusting of parmesan cheese over the cooked chicken breast. Top with a thick layer of the tomato sauce. Add the basil and another dusting of parm. Top with 2-4 slices of fresh mozzarella (enough to cover) and another dusting of parm. Place under the broiler until golden brown.