Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 pound ground chicken (preferably dark meat)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons good-quality maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (like canola, grapeseed, or safflower oil)
- Lee's Hoisin Sauce for serving
Japanese Chicken Meatballs
makes 2 dozen meatballs
1. Thoroughly mix the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and maple syrup. Roll the mixture into golf ball–sized meatballs. Grill, roast, broil, or pan-fry the meatballs until they're cooked through and serve with Lee's Hoisin Sauce.
From It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen.