Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 13 1/2 ounces (1 small can) light coconut milk
- 2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- 15 ounces white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Kale, White Bean & Sweet Potato Korma
1. Heat coconut oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until it melts.
2. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until soft and translucent. Stir in the garlic and ginger then continue stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the sweet potatoes, tomato sauce, and curry powder and continue stirring for 10 minutes or until the potatoes begin to soften.
3. Add the coconut milk, kale, and beans to the pot. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and completely cooked through.
Contributed by By Alexandra Dawson through our Dark, Leafy Greens contest with Food52.