Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- pinch of hot chili flakes
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of herbs de Provençe salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons real Vermont maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Turkey Sausage Patties
1. Using a mortar and pestle or mini food processor, bash the fennel seeds, chili, cayenne, salts and black pepper together.
2. Combine this spice mixture with the sage, turkey and maple syrup in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
3. Form the mixture into 12 small, thin patties.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the sausages for about a minute and a half on each side, pressing down with your spatula to really brown them and keep them thin.