Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- small handful (roughly 1/4 cup) of your favorite leafy herbs (parsley, basil, chervil, tarragon, etc.)
- 1 6 oz. organic salmon filet
- a cup of your favorite fresh greens (kale, spinach, dandelion, chard, etc.)
- 1 wedge of lemon
Steamed Salmon & Greens
1. Line your steamer with the herbs and rest the salmon filet on top.
2. Steam for 11 minutes.
3. Put the greens alongside the fish and steam for an additional 7 minutes.
4. Squeeze the lemon over the fish and greens and serve.