Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 pound ground chicken (preferably dark meat)
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 2/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon very finely minced red chili (or more or less, however hot you like it)
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (like canola, grapeseed, or safflower oil)
Chicken Burgers, Thai Style
Elimination Diet | Protein-Packed
1. Thoroughly mix the chicken with the garlic, cilantro, shallots, red chili, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 burgers, each about ¾ inch thick.
2. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Rub each burger on both sides with a bit of the safflower oil and grill for about 8 minutes on the first side and another 5 minutes on the second, or until nicely marked and firm to the touch.