Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup soft mild goat cheese at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 24 small basil leaves
for tomato filling
for goat-cheese filling
1. For the buns: Preheat oven to 325ºF, lightly butter muffin cups (a mini-muffin pan with 24 [1/8-cup] cups is recommended). Whisk together all dry ingredients. Whisk egg whites into dry ingredients until combined. Add oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake until pale golden and springy to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove buns and cool completely on a rack.
2. For the tomato filling: Cut a shallow X in the bottom of each fresh tomato. Blanch in a saucepan of boiling water 30 seconds, then transfer to an ice bath. When cool, peel and seed tomatoes. Cut into 1/4 inch dice. Stir diced tomatoes together with sun-dried tomatoes, shallot, vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir together goat cheese, mascarpone, chives and a pinch of salt.
4. Halve each bun horizontally, then fill sandwich with 1 teaspoon tomato filling, a basil leaf, and 1 teaspoon cheese filling. Buns can be baked 1 day ahead and kept in an airtight container at room temperature. Tomato and goat-cheese fillings can be made 1 day ahead and chilled.