Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 4 large slices of turkey breast, less than 1 cm (about ½ inch) thick
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs lightly beaten with a tablespoon of water
- matzo meal
- oil for frying
- 1 lemon, quartered
1. If the turkey slices are not thin enough, flatten them between 2 pieces of greaseproof paper. Put a board on top and hammer it.
2. Season the slices with salt and pepper.
3. Dip in flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finally dredge in the matzo meal. Fry in sizzling medium hot oil, about 1 cm (1/2 inch) deep, for about 4 – 5 minutes on either side, until lightly browned. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with lemon quarters.