Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 lemon quarters
- 2 ounces Booker’s bourbon
- 1 ounce Vergano Americano*
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier
- Orange bitters
- Big ice cubes
*This is a fortified wine from northern Italy that’s worth seeking out. It’s like a spicy, bittersweet sweet vermouth.
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cloves and lemon quarters. Add the bourbon, Vergano Americano, Grand Marnier, a dash of orange bitters, and 4 big ice cubes. Close the shaker and give it a vigorous eight-count shake.
2. Rinse a rocks glass with orange bitters and fill it with 3 big ice cubes.
3. Strain the drink into the glass and serve.
Published with permission from Roberta's Cookbook.