Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 or 3 black tea bags
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 orange, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup bourbon
- Lemon wheels for garnish
Bourbon Sweet Tea
makes 1 large pitcher, serves 6-8
1.To make the tea: Combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Pour the sugar water into a jar, add the tea bags, and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how strong you want your tea. (If you like your tea very strong, leave the bags in the tea for longer.)
2. Remove the tea bags and add the lemon, lime, and orange wedges. Pour in the bourbon. Cover the jar and chill.
3. Serve in small glasses and garnish with thin lemon wheels.