Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 10 whole cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- zest from 1 lemon, in big strips
- zest from 1 large orange, in big strips
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each about 2" long)
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise
- 2 bottles dry red wine (about 7 cups)
- 1 cup kirsch
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup mild agave syrup
1. Tie the cloves, peppercorns, zest, cinnamon and vanilla in a piece of cheesecloth (you can also use a coffee filter). Or you can just throw everything in the pot, but be careful later when you drink the wine.
2. Combine the "spice bag" with the other ingredients in a large pot.
3. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat as low as it can go and let it quietly bubble away for at least 20 minutes, up to a few hours.
4. Ladle it into glasses and serve.