Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 ear of corn, shucked
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- sea salt + black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
Black Bean, Corn + Avocado Bowl
1. Pre-heat a grill (or grill pan) over medium high heat. Place corn on grill and cook for about a minute on each side, until nicely charred all around. When cool, carefully slice off the kernels into the bowl.
2. Add the black beans and avocado to the corn. Drizzle the olive oil and squeeze the juice of one lime over the top. Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place equal amounts quinoa and brown rice into two serving bowls or sealable food containers. Add the bean mixture over the top.
4. Place all the garnish ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the bowls to your liking.