Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, dark meat
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, white meat
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 egg beaten (for binding)
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 4 gluten-free hamburger buns
Cal-Asian Turkey Burgers
1. Combine all ingredients (except hamburger buns) in a bowl. Mix with hands and form four 1/4 lb patties.
2. Heat skillet and spray a thin layer of non-stick oil. Place the patties on the skillet and cook through.
3. Serve on warm gluten-free buns with lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion, sliced avocado and extra hoisin sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Joey Santos.
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.