Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- four 1.5 lb lobsters
- 2 bay leaves
- 30 black peppercorns
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp Hellman’s mayo
- celery, chopped as thin as possible lengthwise
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5 chives (about a teaspoon), finely chopped
- 6 Pepperidge Farm hot dog buns
The Perfect Lobster Roll
1. Add 2 bay leaves and 30 black peppercorns to shallow water (about 2-3 inches deep) in a large pot. Add lobsters, cover and steam for 12-15 minutes, until bright orange/red.
2. Let cool to the touch, then bash ‘em open with the back of a sturdy knife. Remove all the meat.
3. Cut lobster into bite-size pieces and put in a mixing bowl. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, melted butter, mayo, celery, salt and pepper to taste. Combine.
4. Heat buns in the oven on 225° for 10 or so minutes to dry them out. Brush split buns with the remainder of the melted butter and toast them in a dry sauté pan, turning frequently until toasted.
5. Fill buns with meat and sprinkle with more chives and a squeeze of lemon if you fancy. Serve with fries.