Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 ½ cups packed pea shoots
- ½ cup packed basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan
- pinch of sea salt
- a few grinds of freshly ground pepper
- 2 pieces crusty bread, sliced about ½ inch thick
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ lemon
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Pea Shoot Pesto with Lemon Ricotta on Toast
makes 4 with pesto to spare
for the pesto:
makes about 1 cup
1. Combine all the pesto ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor. Cover and pulse until combined. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and pulse until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and under the broiler for about a minute or so on each side until lightly browned but not hard. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Place ricotta in a mixing bowl. Grate the zest of ½ a lemon into the ricotta and mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Smear lemon ricotta over toast. Add pesto on top. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt, a sprinkle of lemon and a pea shoot.