Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked peas (frozen ones are more than okay)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice pasta or whole wheat pasta
Pesto Pasta with Peas
1. Pulse the pine nuts in a blender or food processor until minced.
2. Add the garlic, basil and olive oil and pulse until the mixture is nicely pureed.
3. Remove to a bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix as much of the pesto as you like with the peas and pasta.