Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup Puy lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tightly packed spinach
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- healthy drizzle of olive oil
- sea salt + black pepper
- fresh basil, torn for garnish
- fresh parsley, torn for garnish
- 1/4 cup tightly packed basil, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup tightly packed parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- small bunch of chives (about 8), sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Puy Lentil + Wilted Spinach Bowl
1. Add a couple glugs of olive oil to the bottom of a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrot, garlic, bay leaf and thyme. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables become soft and aromatic. Add the lentils and stir with the vegetables, cooking for a minute. Add the water and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for about 40 minutes until the lentils are soft, but still hold their shape.
2. While the lentils are cooking, make the dressing. Add all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor. Pulse a few times until roughly processed but not completely smooth. Transfer back to the mixing bowl and slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking to incorporate.
3. Once the lentils are done, turn off the heat, and pour the dressing over the top. Immediately add the spinach and mix until wilted.
4. Place equal amounts quinoa and brown rice into two serving bowls or sealable food containers. Add the lentils and garnish with fresh basil, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.