Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 eggplant, peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons za’atar (Middle Eastern spice - can be found in most spice aisles)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- olive oil
- sea salt + black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt + pepper
Roasted Za'atar Eggplant Bowl
for yogurt + lemon dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread the eggplant on a baking sheet and sprinkle with za’atar until coated. Drizzle with olive oil (about two tablespoons). Cook for about 10 minutes, remove from oven and shake the baking sheet to move the eggplant around (for even cooking). Place back in oven for another 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, caramelize the onions: Coat a large pan with olive oil and place over medium heat. Sauté onions with bay leaf until soft and deeply caramelized, about 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. To make the dressing, finely grate the garlic into a mixing bowl. Add the yogurt, lemon juice and tahini. Mix. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place equal amounts quinoa and brown rice into two serving bowls or sealable food containers. Top with the eggplant and onion mixture. Drizzle the dressing over the bowls to your liking.