Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp chopped tarragon
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp chopped chervil
- ¹⁄₈ tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- thinly sliced smoked salmon (about ¹⁄₄ pound)
- 1 tsp chopped chives
Smoked Salmon with Herb Butter
makes 1 sandwich
1. Make the compound butter: in a small bowl, mix the butter, tarragon, thyme, chervil, and salt.
2. Spread on the bread, top with salmon, sprinkle the chives over the salmon, and top with second slice of bread.
3. Grind white pepper to taste.