Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Cranberry Ketchup
makes 2 burgers
1. Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over low heat.
2. Add the onions and rosemary and cook for about 10 minutes, or until quite soft and sweet.
3. Let the onion mixture cool a bit and then put in a large mixing bowl with the turkey, salt and pepper. Mush the ingredients together with a wooden spoon or your hands.
4. Form a quarter of the mixture into a thin patty. Mound half of the stuffing in the center of the patty. Take another quarter of the mixture and form it into a patty and place on top, sealing the edges so that all the stuffing is snug inside. Repeat with the remaining turkey and stuffing.
5. Preheat your grill or broiler. Cook the burgers for five minutes on the first side, flip and cook for four more minutes or until the burgers are browned and firm.
6. Whisk together cranberry chutney and ketchup.
7. Cut the buns in half and grill alongside the burgers.
8. Spread the buns with the cranberry ketchup, tuck in the burgers and go to town.