Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb corn shells
- 2 anchovies
- 4-5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup tightly packed grated parmesan cheese, plus more to taste
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sprig of thyme to garnish
Corn Shells n’Cheese with Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and salt generously. Drop in pasta.
2. Meanwhile, add a tablespoon of butter to a large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for a minute until soft and fragrant, being careful not to burn the butter. Add the cream and milk and cook for a minute. Allow to rest.
3. In a large blender, add the garlic/milk/cream mixture along with the mascarpone, parmesan, sundried tomatoes and anchovies. Blend until combined.
4. When shells are al dente, drain and add to a baking dish. Pour the cheese mixture over the shells and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Thickly grate a layer of parmesan over the shells, and add a sprig of thyme on top.
5. Pop the shells under the broiler for about a minute or two until the cheese begins to bubble and brown. The top will be nice and crusty and the shells will still be gooey and delicious.