Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb brown rice spaghetti
- two 14-oz cans plum tomatoes
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8-10 pitted Niçoise olives
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 large pinch red chili flakes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- parmesan to taste
Brown Rice Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and salt generously. Drop in the spaghetti and stir throughout to keep from sticking.
2. Meanwhile, coat a large frying pan with olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) and add the garlic and red chili flakes. Cook until soft and fragrant, about a minute, then add the anchovies and stir until they start to melt. Add the capers and olives, crushing them gently with the back of a wooden spoon. Add the canned tomatoes and bring the heat down to a low simmer. Cook for about 20 minutes.
3. When pasta is al dente, reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water and drain. Add the water to the puttanesca along with the spaghetti. Garnish with parmesan and parsley.