Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb quinoa rigatoni
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2-3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 small (about 14-ounces) jar of artichokes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- parmesan to taste
Quinoa Rigatoni with Artichokes & Fried Rosemary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and salt generously. Drop in pasta.
2. Meanwhile, coat the bottom of a large frying pan with olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) and place over medium-high heat. Add rosemary and fry for a minute in the hot oil to release the flavor. Turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic. Cook until soft and fragrant, about a minute, and then add the artichokes, breaking them up with your fingers while you drop them in. Add about half of the liquid from the jar, season with salt and pepper and stir, cooking for about another minute.
3. When the pasta is al dente, drain, reserving ½ cup of pasta water. Add the water to the pan with the pasta, stir and grate a lot of parmesan over the top.