Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 8 ounces buckwheat soba
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (grapeseed)
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds or Eden Shake (a prepared mixture of sesame seeds and seaweed)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
Cold Soba Noodle Salad
1. Cook the soba in boiling water, according to the package directions (about 6 minutes). Immediately rinse the soba under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, agave, mirin, vinegar and oils in a large bowl.
3. Toss the cold soba with the dressing and mix in the sesame seeds, cilantro and scallions.