Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 1/2 cups (or small can) of cooked great northern beans
- 1 1/2 cups (or small can) of cooked adzuki beans
- 1 1/2 cups (or small can) of cooked black-eyed peas
- 1 cup packed rainbow chard, chopped (including some of the stems – they add color and texture to the salad)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- healthy handful of parsley, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus a tablespoon more for cooking)
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 a lemon
- salt + pepper
Three Bean Salad with Sautéed Chard
1. Place a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil (about a tablespoon) and the minced garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the chard and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring throughout, until wilted. Drizzle with lemon to keep from browning and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add the mustard and the vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add all the beans to a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over top and mix. Add the chard and the herbs. Mix to combine and season to taste.