Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 head bok choy, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- handful of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 8-10 black peppercorns
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut in half
- 1 medium stalk celery, cut in half
- 1 small clove of garlic, peeled and finely grated
- one 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy toasted sesame oil
Asian Chicken Salad Bowl
for the salad
for the chicken
for the dressing
1. For the chicken: Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of a wide pan over medium high heat and add enough water to cover by one inch. Add the aromatics and bring the water to a boil, then immediately turn down to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes, turn off and let the breasts sit in the water for about another 15 minutes. When cool, pull the breasts apart into shreds, as thick or thin as you like, and set aside.
2. Place all dressing ingredients except the sesame oil into a small mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil to combine.
3. Place all the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the chicken, pour the dressing over the top and mix.