Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 8 ounces fresh jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Veganaise or your favorite mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 small shallot, finely grated
- 2 avocadoes, cut in half, pits discarded
Avocado & Crab With Marie Rose Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon over the crab and stir to combine with a large pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
2. Whisk the Veganaise, ketchup and shallot together in a large bowl and fold in the crab, being sure not to break it up too much.
3. Fill each avocado half with a quarter of the crab salad. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges and serve alongside the stuffed avocados.