Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 heads baby gem lettuce, torn into small pieces, washed and dried
- 3 ounces grilled chicken or cooked turkey breast, diced
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 slices bacon (turkey or pork), cooked until crisp and then crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- pinch of sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- small handful cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado, wrapped tightly with plastic wrap
1. Put the lettuce in the bottom of a plastic container.
2. Scatter over the chicken or turkey, blue cheese and bacon and put a lid on it.
3. Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, pinch of sugar and oil, season with salt and pepper and pack the dressing into a small container.
4. When you're ready to eat, cut the tomatoes in half and score the avocado in its shell and then scoop out the pieces with a spoon. Shake the vinaigrette in its container and then pour over your salad.
Originally published on GQ.