Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 small head leafy, green lettuce, washed and dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 bunch watercress, stems discarded, leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 bunch arugula, stems discarded, leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large purple spring onion, thinly sliced on the bias
- a small handful baby carrots, peeled and boiled for 1 1/2 minutes
- 1/2 cup shelled English peas
- 1/2 cup prepared fava beans (remove the whole beans from the large pods, blanch them and then peel the beans from their shells)
- a small handful radishes, cut into small wedges
Farmers Market Salad
1. Combine all the lettuces together in a large serving bowl.
2. Arrange the onion, carrots, peas, fava beans and radishes on top.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the shallot, mustard, maple syrup and vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.