Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 fennel bulbs, shaved thinly on a mandoline or with a vegetable peeler
- 1/4 cup fennel fronds (the wispy green leaves that look like dill from the top of the fennel)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 4 blood oranges, skin and pith discarded, cut into thin circles
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Fennel & Blood Orange Salad
1. Toss everything together.
2. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Don’t let this sit too long before serving or the fennel will lose its nice crunch.
Recipe courtesy of Mario Batali.